We advise credit institutions and financial service providers and represent them in court with regard to banking law. Our many years of experience in banking, financial supervision, and capital market law and in the management of complex disputes, in particular in the strategic coordination of litigation risks in order to reduce them as far as possible, form the basis of our work. In addition, we advise borrowers in the run-up to the conclusion of loan and collateral agreements and on issues relating to the extension and termination of such agreements. In selected individual cases we also advise investors.
In transaction law, we support service providers in all questions regarding card-based business models and alternative payment methods. This includes the regulatory framework for fuel and service cards and alternative payment methods as well as civil law contracts.
The main focus of our services are:
- Representation of credit institutions in court in banking and capital market disputes (including loan-related disputes and defence of claims based on erroneous investment advice)
- Credit agreement matters including collateral (including contract drafting, structuring of financing and termination of credit agreements)
- Realisation of loan collateral including representation of guarantors in insolvency proceedings
- Accompaniment of loan and collateral pools during their constitution and processing
- Advice on all aspects of non-regulatory or regulated business models in the areas of fuel and service cards, credit cards, payment transactions, and alternative payment products.