We advise and represent you in all matters of inheritance law.
Matters of inheritance law generally have a high financial and emotional significance for those affected. They are usually complex and require careful consideration of the different interests of the various parties involved.
We are happy to be at your side with our competence and expertise to resolve any matter pertaining to inheritance law.
Our services include in particular:
- Drafting and reviewing wills and testaments and contracts of inheritance
- Application for a certificate of inheritance or a European Certificate of Succession
- Advice regarding and drafting of contracts in the case of live transfer (anticipated succession)
- Disputes among communities of heirs
- Determination and assertion of inheritance and compulsory portion claims
- Extrajudicial and judicial representation in inheritance matters
- Preparation of Patient Decrees, powers of attorney and care orders