We advise and represent you in all areas and on all questions of commercial and distribution law and develop a tailor-made solution to all legal matters affecting your operative business. Due to the increasingly complex nature of cases, we also consider legal implications from other legal areas such as antitrust law (together with our cooperation partners), data protection law or banking and finance law. In addition to these legal aspects, your individual economic interests or the economic interests of your company are an essential part of our work as legal advisors.
Our expertise lies especially in consulting, structuring and organizing complex contract projects. Here we can draw on many years of experience, which we use to support your project.
The main focuses of our services are in particular:
- National and international contract law
- Distribution and licensing agreements, in particular dealer agreements and commercial agency law
- Project and cooperation agreements
- Contract drafting in the operative business (purchasing and sales)
- Judicial and extrajudicial assertion or defence of disputed claims
- (Judicial) assertion and defence of product liability claims