We advise and represent you in all matters pertaining to commercial tenancy law.
When concluding and renewing a rental agreement, there are many sources of error, in particular compliance with the strict legal written form. The considerable economic effects of e.g. area definitions, allocation possibilities for various types of operating costs and the scope of maintenance obligations on the “total rent” are also often underestimated. The legal significance of the general terms and conditions, stemming from extensive jurisdiction, is to be considered.
Our services include advising and representing landlords as well as tenants of business premises:
- In the establishment and structuring of rental and lease relationships, including the drafting of commercial rental agreements and contract negotiations
- In matters relating to the amendments and supplements to the rental agreement
- In the assertion and defence of warranty rights and other claims under tenancy law
- In legal questions concerning the preservation of the leased property (maintenance and repair, modernization, cosmetic repairs)
- In the defence against breaches of contract
- In the termination (by notice, expiration of time or termination of contract) and handling of rental relationships